Following the completion of 2021/2022 academic year,UNESA office is planning to hold elections for the following positions:
- Vice Chairperson
- Secretary general
- Academic secretary
- Year representatives.
In adherence with Covid 19 protocols the election is scheduled to take place Online on 11th November 2022 as from 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
Interested candidates for the aforementioned position MUST meet the following requirements:
- No more that ⅔ of either gender
- The Chair and Vice Chair are of opposite gender
- No more than one candidate from an ethnic community/region
- The team has no First year .
- MUST have a verified academic status: has no pending supplementary examinations in the entire academic record for the current study program
- is not repeating the year on academic grounds
- MUST have been in session for the preceding two semesters, and is available to serve for the entire term of the office
- MUST not have any discipline or security cases
Upon meeting the above requirements, the chairperson of respective teams should pick copies of Nomination Forms from the UNESA office on or Before 5:00 pm 1st November 2022 .Fully signed nomination forms should be Presented back to UNESA office Before 5:00 pm Friday 4th November 2022.
- Log in to post comments